Copper Foil Tape
- Chemically resistant to oxidation and discoloration
- Electrically conductive
- Length of 15 meters
- Width of 6 mm
- Strength - 25 lb/in
- Strength of 35 oz/ in resistance
Details and Specification of Copper Foil Tape
The copper foil tape is a thin sheet of copper. It is in the shape of a strip, which has wound on a circular or cylindrical plastic core. The tape structure has three layers, namely copper, conductive adhesive, and silicon paper removable liner, for easy handling to cut die. It is helpful in electronic and non-electronic components. A copper tape has adhesive on one side or both the sides of the tape, depending on the type of tape the researchers choose. In our case, we produced single-side adhesive tape. The adhesive makes it a suitable material for the printed board circuit’s prototype, the board’s layout and design, and circuit repairs, and much more.
The product contains a minimal amount of silicon and aluminum; therefore, we assure the purity of 99.99%. The copper foil tape can transform into any shape or design according to the usage of the researcher. The clients can cut it in various shapes as per the demands. Since it contains adhesives, it is applicable for devices that cannot sustain soldering. The product is popular for a conductive adhesive that is resistant to repulsion. It has a high load-bearing capacity, and therefore it is useful in R&D as well as industrial applications.
At Shilpa Enterprises, we manufacture and supply copper foil tape with a conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is very thin and made from pure copper. The product is highly flexible, which allows application across different application areas. We cater to deliver the best in class quality with the assistance of using the product. To achieve quality, the product undergoes regressive testing and quality checks.
Properties of Copper Foil Tape
• It is chemically resistant to oxidation and discoloration.
• It is electrically conductive but acts as an insulator as well. The adhesive side can act as an insulator, but on-demand, we can make it electrically conductive.
• It has a length of 15 meters and a width of 6 mm.
• The product's weight depends on the dimensions.
• Tensile strength - 25 lb/in
• The copper foil tape has adhesion strength of 35 oz/in resistance.
Applications of Copper Foil Tape
• The product is applicable for electrostatic shielding.
• It acts as the standard electric wire due to its electrical conduction property.
• It aids in the manufacturing of cable wrapping.
• It is needed while working with stained glasswork and soldering trim for decorative glass.
• Researchers can use it for EMI / RFI shielding, HVOF masking, and static charge draining.
• One of the most common applications of copper foil tape is telecommunications.
• It helps in the production of tiffany lamps.
• It is suitable for art and craftwork projects.
How to use Copper Foil Tape?
• The product comes in packaging. The tip of the tape is easily visible.
• Pull the tap as much as the experiment or application requires.
• Cut the tape with the help of a cutter or scissors. The researchers can cut it according to the shape or design that they desire.
• The tape contains one (or two) adhesive side(s) with silicon paper covering each sticky part. Cut the tip according to the requirement before peeling the silicon paper off the adhesive side.
• Determine and mark the area over which you want to apply the tape. Then remove the silicon paper from the adhesive side and apply it over the surface. Compress it to secure the adhesion.
• Compress firmly over the tape to secure the adhesion.
• Store the tape properly for further use.
• Keep the product away from the children.
• The researchers should take precautions while handling the product to avoid any cuts due to the product.
• It is better to keep the product in a safe, dry, and cool place to maintain adhesion quality.
Why Choose us?
“Passion for perfection” – that is our motto at Shilpa Enterprises! We are a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who have more than ten years of experience providing goods and services to the chemical industry. We specialize in industrial equipment and materials as well as research and development. We have an overseas and an Indian client base for over a decade and are looking forward to new long-term associations. Our better understanding of products, timely deliveries, affordable prices, and best-in-class product quality is what binds our relations with the client. We focus on customer satisfaction to its core and ensure that the customer receives all the necessary guidance.
14 other products in the same category: