Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor
Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor Specifications and Details
We create Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactors that are elegant in designs and are simple to use. It is composed of high-quality stainless-steel structures that ensure longevity have a gas-tight or air-tight with PTFE inner chamber that reduces corrosion and has exceptional acid and alkali resistance. Its external heating function lowers the volume while maintaining a good reaction at the same reactor operating temperature.
The use of the product is to synthesize or crystallize products by using a hydrothermal reaction. This reaction can occur at high temperatures and pressure; therefore, it is also known as the high-pressure reactor. Sometimes it is also called a solvothermal reactor. In this, the reactor should be kept in the oven or furnace. Then increase the temperature at the rate of 5 °C per minute.
Generally, there are two significant types of Hydrothermal reactor - Teflon lined hydrothermal autoclave and PPL lined hydrothermal autoclave. Typically, they are helpful in the research and development field based on their required temperature. If the researchers require the temperature to be less than 200 °C, use Teflon or PTFE lined hydrothermal reactor. The exterior high-quality stainless-steel jacket and the inside Teflon liner or Teflon chamber are the significant components of a hydrothermal reactor. The reaction is carried out in the Teflon-lined autoclave at a maximum temperature of 240 °C (428 °F), whereas the safe temperature is 200 °C (392 °F).
Use the PPL-lined hydrothermal reactor if the necessary reaction temperature is less than 260 °C. The PPL-lined reactor used for the reaction operates at a higher temperature, with a safe temperature of 240 °C (464 °F) and a maximum operating temperature of 280 °C (536 °F). The maximum sustain pressure is 3Mpa or 30 bar.
This product contains mainly two parts. One is an outer stainless-steel vessel, and another is an inner PTFE liner or PPL liner. The outer vessel is a monolithic piece of Stainless steel (SS 316) rod. The size of the inner vessel is made as per the capacity of the autoclave. We manufacture and supply various capacity of reactor like 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 300ml, 400ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 1500ml, and 2000ml. The hydrothermal autoclave reactors are screw-type reactors up to 500ml, and we provide the flange type reactor with a capacity of more than 0.5 liters.
Applications Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor
It is widely applicable in scientific laboratories, R&D labs, institutional organizations, quality control sections in businesses, and so on. Researchers can use the product to synthesize chemicals, decomposition of Heavy metals, refractory materials, organic compounds, and other substances dissolve.
Researchers can use the product for Nanoparticle synthesis for cultured crystal development and Reactions involving polymerization, Decomposition via hydrothermal means, Synthesis of catalysts, Hydrothermal oxidation, and crystallization procedure.
How to Use Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor?
• Set the Autoclave and sterilizing materials on the table or shelf.
• Open the screw-type threaded primary SS cap (SS Alloy 316) by twisting it anticlockwise.
• The reactor has two types of stainless-steel lid, one on the bottom and one on top of the Teflon vessel chamber.
• Take out the reaction chamber by lifting the top SS gasket or lid.
• Fill the reaction chamber with solvent (to the liner's capacity) and close it.
• To eliminate pressure leaking, ensure that the liner cover is airtight.
• Insert a liner into a stainless-steel chamber.
• Place the vessel in the Stainless-Steel chamber with the top lid in place.
• The cooling rate of the autoclave will be 5 °C/minute during the hydrothermal synthesis procedure.
• A supplementary stainless steel secondary cap has been provided at the top of the primary cap for further tightening to prevent pressure leaks.
• Using the locking rod, rotate the primary SS cap clockwise to tighten it further.
• Heat the hydrothermal autoclave in the oven or furnace until it reaches the safe temperature for the reactor.
• Raise the oven temperature and set the heating rate to 5 °C/minute.
• A researcher can safely utilize the hydrothermal autoclave by heating it to 200 °C.
• The autoclave will cool at a rate of 5 °C per minute after completing the hydrothermal synthesis reaction.
• The liner must be cleaned after use so that it is easy to reuse later.
Why Choose Us
We are known as one of the major producers of high-pressure hydrothermal autoclaves. We have evolved into a global organization with clients in Asia, Africa, Australia, the United States, and Europe due to years of ongoing product quality maintenance to the highest standards. We can also design Hydrothermal autoclave reactors, which can work on 6 Mpa, 10 Mpa, and 20 Mpa or 200 Bar pressure. We also provide the heating arrangement, pressure gauge, and gas inlet-outlet vent in the reactor as the client needs. We customized products as per the needs of customers. Furthermore, we offer support in running the device following the specifications.